This content was paid for by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Cedar Rapids Moms is proud to support the effort to share facts about COVID-19 vaccines. For more information or to find vaccines near you, visit vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX), or call 1-800-232-0233.
In proud partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, we have already shared the facts surrounding COVID-19 vaccines. Still, there are a lot of questions about where to get vaccinated here locally in Cedar Rapids.
We have created this one-stop resource to break down where you can get you and your children ages 5 and older vaccinated, making it as simple as possible for you to find and schedule your family’s vaccinations.
All this information is correct at publication, but please call ahead or check social media pages to make sure they still have vaccines in stock on a day you plan to go!
- CVS Pharmacy – Cedar Rapids #8526: 4116 Center Point Road NE, Cedar Rapids. You must schedule an appointment by visiting this link. If you have questions, please call the location at 319-393-7480.
- Clark’s Pharmacy, Inc.: 1946 42nd Street NE, Cedar Rapids. Vaccines available here are Johnson and Johnson (Monday–Friday, 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.) and Moderna (Monday–Friday, 9:15 a.m.–5:00 p.m.). If you have questions, please call 319-393-3210.
- Hy-Vee Cedar Rapids Drugstore #5: 2001 Blairs Ferry Road NE, Cedar Rapids. Select Hy-Vee locations (including this one) offers the Pfizer vaccine for ages 5-11, in addition to all other COVID vaccines. You must schedule an appointment, here. If you have questions, please call 319-393-0539.
- Marion Hy-Vee: 3600 Business Hwy 151 E, Marion. Select Hy-Vee locations (including this one) offer the Pediatric Pfizer vaccine in addition to all other COVID vaccines. You must schedule an appointment, here. If you have questions, please call 319-377-4803.
- MercyCare North (Health Plaza) COVID Vaccination Clinic: 5264 Council Street NE, Cedar Rapids. All vaccine types are available at this location, and an appointment must be made. You can make an appointment, here. Please call 319-369-4604 if you have any questions.
- Unity Point Clinics: All UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine and Pediatric offices are offering COVID-19 vaccines to children ages 5–11. For UnityPoint Clinic Patients seeking vaccine appointments: All UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine clinics are offering vaccines during office hours. Patients may call their clinic to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. Parents or guardians should call their child’s primary care clinic or pediatrician’s office to schedule an appointment for their child’s COVID-19 vaccination.
- Eastern Iowa Health Center: 1201 3rd Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids. Eastern Iowa Health Center currently offers the Moderna (initial 2-doses) and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen (initial 1-dose) vaccines for adults, adult booster vaccines, and pediatric (ages 5–11) vaccines. Please call 319-730-7300 to schedule an appointment for a vaccination. Linn County LIFTS will provide free next-day rides for residents in need of transportation to scheduled COVID-19 vaccination appointments. Requests for rides must be made at least 24 hours in advance and can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. After a vaccination appointment has been scheduled and confirmed, residents can contact LIFTS at 319.892.5170 or at email@example.com between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to request next-day transportation.
- Community Health Free Clinic: 947 14th Ave SE, Cedar Rapids. They offer walk-in COVID-19 vaccines during their normal hours. Normal hours are Monday 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., and Tuesday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. Please call 319-363-5569 if you have questions.
- Reutzel Pharmacy, Inc.: 617 8th Ave SE, Cedar Rapids. Adult, adolescent, and pediatric COVID-19 vaccines are available on a walk-in basis. No appointment is needed. Please call 319-364-4181 if you have any questions.
- CVS Pharmacy – Cedar Rapids #8443: 3419 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids. You must schedule an appointment by visiting this link. If you have questions, please call the location at 319-396-3262.
Don’t see one that best fits your needs? To find vaccines near you, visit vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX), or call 1-800-232-0233.
Are there great options we missed? If so, please let us know in the comments below.
We CAN do this, Cedar Rapids!