This post contains affiliate links, Cedar Rapids Moms may earn a percentage if you make purchases using the links below.
Easter is different with tweens.
Let’s face it, EVERYTHING is starting feel different with tweens. Tweens are defined as children ages 9-12 who are in the process of leaving childhood and entering adolescence. They are slowing getting taller, more mature, and more independent. The tween years just kind of sneak up on you. Tweens interests and hobbies expand as their time spent playing with toys is dwindling. Sure, they still love snacks and candy, but bubbles and sidewalk chalk just don’t cut it in the tween Easter basket any longer.
Here are 50 fun Easter basket ideas for your growing tween!
- Water Balloons
- LED Foam Airplane
- Bike Lights
- Glow Sticks
- Flip Flops
- Beach Towel – We love these!
- Nail Polish or Nail Stickers
- Chapstick or lip gloss
- Eye Mask for Sleeping
- Head Bands or Scrunchies from BrynnBands
- Best Friends Necklace
Just for Fun
- Thinking Putty
- Cuber Speed Rainbow Ball
- Glow in the Dark Monkey Noodles
- Super Bright Keychain Flashlight
- Fun Decals for Water bottles or Notebooks
- Invisible Ink Pens
- Custom Lego Mini-Figure made to look like your tween
- Personalized Pencils
- Watercolor Brushes
- Scented colored pencils
- Oil Pastels
- Emoji Erasers
- Gel Pens
- Erasable Pens
- Small Blank Books for Creating Flip Books
- Timer Book Mark – Great for keeping track of school reading log time!
- Story Cubes
- Pocket Microscope
- Quixx Math Game
- Math Fluxx
- Pocket Genius Book
- Easter Mad Libs
- Would You Rather Book
- Totally Awesome Book of Useless Information – always a hit with tweens!
- Chocolate from The Marion Chocolate Shop
- Popcorn Pack from Almost Famous Popcorn
- Gift Card for a local Ice Cream Shop
- Popcorn Seasonings – My tweens love these!
- Quarters for The Quarter Barrel or SuperMarion Arcade
- Game Card for Pizza Ranch Fun Zone or Spare Time Entertainment
- Sky Zone or AirFX Gift Card
- Gift Card to Next Page Books
- $5 Gift Card to 5 Below
- Mini-Golf Gift Card
Enjoy surprising your tween with some of these fun ideas. Happy spring mamas!
Make sure you never miss out on a parenting or community-related blog post: sign up to receive Cedar Rapids Moms posts in your inbox. While you’re at it, join our VIP List to ensure you’re one of the first to know about upcoming Cedar Rapids Moms’ events and promotions!!