I don’t know about you, but I constantly seem to be hearing, “Mom, these pants are too tight.” “My shoes don’t fit.” “I need new shirts.”
With spring just around the corner, it’s time to start trying on those warm weather clothes to see what fits. Who couldn’t use a little extra money in their wallet in the process? Stuff Etc in Cedar Rapids can help! Whether you’re looking to save some money on quality clothing and household goods, or looking to make some money selling your gently used items after spring cleaning, we’re going to give you the scoop on how to maximize your wallet with Stuff Etc.
Save Money by Shopping at Stuff Etc
Stuff Etc sells all your favorite brands at 1/3 of the retail price. They’re very selective of the items they accept, so you can be sure you’re getting the best brands and latest styles, all in one place! Keep an eye out for coupons and daily promotions to help you maximize your savings!! Looking for furniture, home decor, or other household items? Stuff Etc has those too! All in a convenient, welcoming shopping environment!
Make Money by Consigning at Stuff Etc
You can maximize the money you make consigning your stuff by keeping these things in mind:
- Stuff Etc accepts items by season. Check out the consignment calendar to know what they are accepting and when to drop your items off so that you can make the most money!
- Stuff Etc accepts clothing and accessories from the last 2 years.
- Household items must be clean and in working order. Battery-operated items need batteries.
- There are certain items Stuff Etc does not take.
- If you have large items or a large amount of stuff, Stuff Etc will pick them up from you! (Fees apply.)
Whether you’re looking to save a little money, make a little money, clear the clutter, or just recycle the items you don’t want anymore, let Stuff Etc help! They have 3 Corridor locations, including one on Blairs Ferry Road in Cedar Rapids.