Patio sitting in the summer is a vibe. Sunshine, drinks (alcohol or non), good food, and good company. Is there anything better? Tis the season – grab your friends, your sunnies, and let’s patio hop!
We’ve compiled some of our favorite spots around Cedar Rapids. Check out these patio hot spots:
Bo Mac’s: A restaurant and drinking establishment in Newbo with an intimate live music setting. Dog-friendly patio!
Chrome Horse Salon: Come by, grab a burger and listen to some amazing live music.
Black Sheep Social Club: Casual dining, cocktails with a Iowa comfort food twist
30Hop: Located on the roof, the patio boasts a great view, open air bar and gentle breeze as you dine with friends.
Goldfinch Tap + Eatery: Contemporary American restaurant and patio in the heart of Uptown Marion. Goldfinch features Iowa and Midwest classics.
Iowa Brewing Co.: Enjoy a local Iowa beer on one of downtown Cedar Rapids’ largest outdoor brewery patios. Leashed dogs are welcome.
Lion Bridge Brewing Company: Enjoy live music in the beautiful outdoor beer garden while eating some munchies and sipping on locally crafted beer.
8. Parlor City Pub & Eatery: Stop in and enjoy the outdoor setting, delicious food, craft beer selection and historical Cedar Rapids memorabilia.
9. The Pedaler’s Fork: A full, delicious menu, 108 beers on tap and yummy, crafted cocktails with a beautiful outdoor space.
10. Local Pour Street Food: Global pub eats & full bar are offered in a relaxed, intimate dining space in the front and igloo enclosure options in the back.
11. Edison’s Pub & Eatery: Great food, drink specials & good company in a family friendly atmosphere. Patio dining & private parties.
12. Mas Margaritas: Homemade, authentic Mexican food. Always fresh and homemade. The neighborhood hangout in Cedar Rapids.
13. Midtown Station: All-day breakfast, burgers & sandwiches in a laid-back sports-bar setting with a patio.
14.Sag Wagon Deli & Brew: Cocktails, food and fun in a great outdoor setting! The patio seating is a great space for team building events.
15. Quinton’s Bar & Deli: Fast casual restaurant serving up local fare with over 50 beers on tap.
What are your favorite patio hot spots? Share below!
Make sure you never miss out on a parenting or community-related blog post: sign up to receive Cedar Rapids Moms posts in your inbox. While you’re at it, join our VIP List to ensure you’re one of the first to know about upcoming Cedar Rapids Moms’ events and promotions!